Monday, June 24, 2013

Biscuit Queen

Biscuit Queen 

This month, I was featured in Cobb Life Magazine for my biscuits! I contacted them a few months ago after reading a blurb in the magazine that they were looking for unique stories about biscuits. I couldn't help but share my story. My Jo was the best Southern cook of all things, but her biscuits were out of this world. I learned how to make them just before she passed away last year. I know she would be proud of biscuit skills, so this article is a tribute to her. 

To find the recipe within this blog:
- Select 'January' from the pull-down menu on the right
- Choose the blog titled "Biscuit Heaven"

Links to the article online:
- Cobb Life Magazine - Biscuit issue

I am beyond thrilled to be sharing 'Jo's Biscuits' with the world (okay...maybe just Cobb County...and friends and family)! 

Enjoy :0)

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment