Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Easy Pot Roast (4 ingredients if you count water as one!)

Reece has been craving roast beef. I decided to pick up an eye of round piece of meat this weekend to give it a whirl. Found a really simple, quick crock pot recipe online and was impressed. Here goes....

Not the most appealing, okay, but I promise its delicious! I might be a little ketchup crazy with my taters :)
 Ingredients:
Eye of Round beef (~5 lbs....mine was actually 3 lbs)
2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 package dry onion soup mix
2 cups water

Throw everything but the meat in crockpot and mix it up well. Then throw your piece of meat in and smother with the mixture.
Slow cook 8-9 hours.

After taking the meat out of the crockpot, the remaining mixture becomes your gravy!

I served with green beans, oven roasted taters, and a dinner roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment