Friday, February 1, 2013

Lunchtime twist on Hummus Wrap

Being that I am not a morning person, I was rushing out the door this morning. I had not packed my lunch yet, so I just grabbed what I could: hummus, wheat tortillas, and sweet potato chips. My plan was the usual, hummus wrap with a side of chips...but I decided to branch out. I am eating my hummus, but with toasted tortilla crisps this time! What an easy twist on a healthier choice for lunch?!

I put two tortillas in the toaster oven at work on broil and 5 minutes later I had 'crisps'! I broke them up in to to smaller pieces and now I have chips to dip in my hummus! (wondering about those sweet potato chips I mentioned before?? - Well I might have eaten a few while I was toasting the other "crisps"!)

Toastin' Up!

Nice and Crispy!

Quick and easy twist on lunch



No comments:

Post a Comment